Social Icons

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thou Shalt Not Shave

Well, it's November, and once again I have to learn to live with the changing facial hair of my husband. I have to admit that I do like some facial hair on him; not that I wouldn't love him otherwise, but he just looks better with a clean cut beard/chin strap. However this month, he participates in the famous "No Shave November" and starts the month off clean shaven and ends it with a mountain man look. 

While it's not my "cup of tea", I have learned that there are some things not worth fussing over. Sure, would I prefer it if he kept the look from our engagement pictures or wedding day? Yes. But hair grows/can be shaved. And so, I let him have his fun :) To all those participating in No Shave November- may the best beard win! Here is a before picture of my handsome hubby that was taken on November 1st at work. I will be sure to post a picture when the month up so you can see the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

In home services available in the Chicago area. Also available by phone.