Social Icons

Monday, June 3, 2013

Take time for yourself

I'm currently sitting on the deck outside in South Carolina.  It has been a full year since I took my last vacation.  It's been too long. Why is it that even though I have a job that allows me plenty of vacation time... I don't take vacation?  I forget to take care of myself. But I'm learning when money and vacation time allow, I need to take it. Not just for me but for my but for my patients and clients too.

Taking time for yourself helps you to remember who you were created to be. It helps you to evaluate your life and what you want to change.  It helps you to recharge and be able to give others your all. It allows you to assess the lifestyle changes good or bad that you have made. It allows you to simply be you.

So, my dear readers. If possible plan some you time. Time with the people you consider to be your family in a place with no agenda. Take time to assess where you are at, where you have been, and where you want to go. Look at your life and everything you are thankful for. You, my dear friend, are worth taking time for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

In home services available in the Chicago area. Also available by phone.