Social Icons

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Goodbye 2013... Hello 2014!

I love new years. I love the "new beginnings" outlook it brings.

There is a lot I could talk about from this year. I learned so much. I had a lot of changes. Overall, it was a good year.

A lot of my friends are no longer making resolutions. Instead they are choosing to put hopes and dreams into a jar. I'm not sure if this is that much different than resolutions, but I think it is a different outlook. Locking away in a place that is visible the things you are hoping to accomplish this year.

I won't be making a resolution. I will be joining in these hopes and dreams. I will be making goals. I will live a healthier life. Thankful for the changes 2013 brought that will allow me to live healthier than I have been able to in a few years. I will continue to make those steps to a healthier life. Here are a few of my goals..

1. Get back to making the majority of my meals at home and eating out less

2. Take a vacation for myself

3.  Be brave, whatever that may mean (I love this song right now Brave)

4.  Start the process of going back to school for my nurse practitioner

5.  Face my fear of heights

6.  Give up something for someone else that means a great deal to me

7.  Learn what healthy boundaries in all areas of my life mean

8.  And because I currently live in Chicago... right now it is to stay as warm as possible!

What are some of your goals for 2014? How are you going into this new year?

Happy 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

In home services available in the Chicago area. Also available by phone.